Did you know Cloudflare is providing free SSL certificate to your sites? You can Install this certificate to your cpanel if you have Cpanel permission. Here is the step by step guide for how to add/install Cloudflare Free SSL certificate to Cpanel.
- First you need to login or sign up the cloudflare account (http://cloudflare.com).
- Now add your site in cloudflare (You can see Add Site option at the right top corner like below image.
3. The provide your site name and click add site button.
4. You will receive message like below. Then click next.
5. Then select the plan as Free $0/Month. Then Click Confirm Plan.
6. Once confirmed the plan. Go to Cloudflare home page by clicking Home link.
7. Click Crypto icon. refer below image
8. Then scroll down to bottom of the page, there you can see Create Certificate option like below.
9. Click the Create Certificate option. You will see new pop up window like below with your Domain Name and Certificate Validity.
10. Now click next. Now you can see your Origin Certificate and Private key and Web Server for Installation
11. Now Copy your Origin Certificate and Private key in notepad. Also select the server.
12. Now your work is done in Cloudflare.
13. Now log into your cpanel account.
14. Go to security and find SSL/TLS and go to that page, you are see like below options.
15. Now click on Private Keys (KEY) –Generate, view, upload, or delete your private keys link.
16. Go to bottom of the page, you will see the option like Upload a New Private key , here paste your copied Cloudflare Private Key and give the description like yourdomain.com SSL and Save.
17. After saved Return to SSL Manager(you can see the link bottom of the page.).
18. Now Click on Certificates (CRT) – Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates link.
19. Go to bottom of the page, you will see the option like Upload a New Certificate , here paste your copied Cloudflare Origin Certificate and give the description like yourdomain.com SSL and Save.
20. That is you saved your SSL certificate in your Cpanel, for installing just return to SSL manager
(you can see the link bottom of the page.).
21. Now Click the Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS) – Manage SSL sites link
22. There you can see SSL install option for your domain. Just install. That’s it. you successfully installed free SSL for your domain.
Comment your questions if you have anything.