How to Add Plugin after Moved from blogger to WordPress
How to Add Plugin after Moved from blogger to WordPress? Because for the New WordPress blogger Don’t know to add Plugin, migrated from blogger to WordPress.
When I migrated from Blogger to WordPress I keep on seeking some websites for How to Add Plugin after Moved from blogger to WordPress but for you guys I’m here to Help you out.
Also See: Add robots.txt file after migrated(moved) from Blogger to WordPress
Step by Step Guide:
- Go To Plugins(Click Plugins).
- Now Click Add New In that.
- Now yo Need to Search the Plugin You want Add (Example: Yoast SEO). You need to Give the Search query in Keyword box like highlighted below image. Once You Gave the Keyword It will automatically search for the query. After that It will show the Result for you.
- Now You Need to Click Install for installing the Yoast SEO Plugin. Once it is successfully Installed you Need to Click Active Button for Activating the Plugin. Once Successfully Installed you can See in the Menu Like This.
- If You want to Deactivate the Plugin You can Go to The Below link for
How To Deactivate the Plugin in WordPress with Simple Steps.
Hope You Like this if you like Just Comment Or Share your Ratings or Emoticons for further Update.