Add robots.txt file after migrated(moved) from Blogger to WordPress
How to Add Robots.txt file after you migrated from blogger to WordPress? After I moved from blogger to WordPress it’s totally new for me so here is the step by step guide for you guys who migrated from blogger to WordPress and nothing know about How to Add Robots.txt file.
Very Important piece for the Bloggers is moving from Blogger to WordPress but some time we failed ( Not Fully) But Partially.
Yes me after moved from Blogger to WordPress I felt like I’m staying alone in Island. Yes WordPress is Island You need to understand What is WordPress First and the features.
You Can Change Your Robots.Txt File by Two ways one is using CPanel and Another One is Using Plugin.
I’m Here Going to say About Plugin Method because you are coming from Blogger You Nothing Know about how to add robots.txt in Cpanel.
So Here is The Step By Step Guide for You:
- First thing you have to do is download Yoast SEO Plugin.
If You Don’t Know how to Add Plugin In WordPress then Go below link:
- Now Click Yoast SEO Menu In the WordPress List.
- After That you need to select Tools Option in the WordPress Menu like below highlighted Image.
- Once You Clicked Tool you will be Redirected to The Editor Page.
- Now You Need to Select File Editor For Updating the robots text file.
- Once The File Editor opens you will See the two options like Robots.txt and .htaccess file.
- Now You have to give your robots.txt in the robots.txt Editor field.
- If You Don’t have any robots.txt then Use below one. This Robots.txt file anyone can use.
# disallow all files in these directories
- Once You gave the robots.txt you need to click Save changes to Robots.txt then it will save.
- That is it You Successfully add the robots.txt file in Your WordPress.
Comment Here If You want
how to add robots.txt in google Webmaster Tool Search Console.
If You liked this Just give the Rating and Emoticons for this.That will help me for further righting