If you don’t know whats mean by Android emulator? Then let me tell you. Android Emulator is used for opening and playing the Android games or Apps in your Windows or Mac Or Linux OS PC platform. The main reason for using the emulator is playing the game in PC. Some people like to play the game using Joystick, Mouse and keyboard, which will help them to play fast and quick. Also Software engineers and You tubers also use for testing and recording the APPS and Games. Using the emulators you can play all the games in your Laptop/Desktop system. Here we go with the list of Best Emulator for Mac book.
Andy is the first Android Emulator we are looking forward. Andy emulator is support for all the major OS like Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Andy is comes with Two Version one is Free Version another One is Paid Version.Using Andy Emulator you can connect your Joystick, Xbox360 and Your mobile phones also. In Free Version it will show ads but Paid Version you have lot’s of benefits like below:
Andy OS Pro
- Run your mobile app (s) on multiple in-house PCs
- Deploy your mobile app (s) to partner PCs
- Compatible with Windows, Mac & Linux
- Premium Support
- Early access to new releases
- Bonus: Play Store access for 3rd party mobile apps
Cost: $99/year or $12/month
Minimum Requirements for Andy Emulator:
- Dual core AMD or Intel CPU with Virtualization support
- 3Gb of RAM
- Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
- Minimum 10Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Bluestacks is the most using Android emulators of all time. Because of these reasons. It’s compatible with both most using OS platforms lime Windows and Mac. Actually Blue Stacks is the first android emulator ever. It’s mostly targeting mobile gamer. Usign Bluestacks you can play multiple games at once (or the same game multiple times). It is also comes with lot’s of settings to make play easier.
Minimum system requirements for BlueStacks:
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 , Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks as described in the following post
- The PC must have a broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Same like BlueStacks and Andy, KoPlayer also a Free Application. You can use and play all the Most Famous games and Application in KoPlayer. IN KoPlayer you can record your game or application and upload it on where ever you want.
Minimum system requirements for KOPLAYER
1. Graphic card: supports OpenGL 2.0
2. CPU: supports VT-x or AMD-V virtualization (which can be opened in BIOS)
3. At least 3GB of free disk space
4. OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows7
5. Resolution: at least 1024*768.
MEmu is another Android emulators that looks quite well. One the biggest features of MEmu is, it’s support for both AMD and Intel chipsets. Also it is supports Older Android Versions like Jelly Bean, Kit Kat, and Lollipop. Same like bluestacks here also You can run multiple instances(multiple game) at once. Same way this is also free emulator.
Minimum system requirements for MEmu:
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note: It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.
Features of MEmu:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU, memory, resolution, device model, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerator) to Android, like Microsoft Surface.
- GPS location simulation, show up wherever you want
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- One click to create/clone Android instances
Nox Player is the Another Android emulator which is supports for both the Windows and MAc OS systems. You can use Joystick also in Nox Android emulator.This is entirely free emulator.
Minimum system requirements for Nox Player:
Remix OS Player is the another android emulator called which is allow you to play multiple games simultaneously in your system.
Minimum system requirements for Remix OS Player:
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or newer
- Core i3 (Recommend Core i5 or Core i7)
- No support for AMD Chipsets
- 4GB RAM
- 8GB Storage (Recommend 16GB)
- Enabled Virtualization Technology in BIOS