How to Register Irctc Ewallet Account
Recently IRCTC launched E-wallet service for User. That is makes user to booking the Tatkal ticket very quickly compare to other bank payment gateway register irctc ewallet account is fast.
And If we using other payment gate way sometime is payment failed because of your bank network service problem or Payment gate way problem, or some other wallet like Paytm, Mobikwik wallet problem.But if you use the Irctc E wallet there is no problem for processing the payment.
Register IRCTC E-wallet for ticket booking transaction.
- First go to your IRCtc account through https://irctc.co.in website.
- Go to IRCTC Ewallet link now in the dropdown “Register Now” link will show you need to click that link.
- Now It ask you to enter your PAN card number and your PAN Card First Name.
- Once you enter the details Click verify After verification only you can activate IRCTC ewallet service.
- Once You successfully Verified the PAN number.
- It will ask you to enter your transaction password (Note Password at least contains one Upper case letter, one Lower Case letter and one number).
- Now activating IRCTC Ewallet service you need to Pay 50 rupees as activation charge fee.
- Once your payment successfully done.
How to Add/Deposit Money to your Irctc eWallet.
- Go to IRCTC Ewallet link now in the drop-down “Irctc eWallet Deposit” link will show you need to click that link.
- Now enter the amount you want to add your Irctc eWallet and the minimum deposit amount is Rs 100 and the maximum amount is Rs 10000).
- Now choose the payment option to add the money to your wallet you can pay with your debit card or net banking.
Once you successfully added when you try to book a ticket it will ask Transaction password for payment confirmation if you use irctc ewallet as a payment option.
Thank you keep on share to your friends.